Re: [nmh-workers] Cleaning up old messages

2018-06-14 18:44:44
Ralph wrote:

I'm assuming an email that's rmm(1)'d is renamed from `42' to `,42' so
you can search for those comma files

rmm has an -unlink switch that inhibits comma file creation:

    Alternately, if you wish for rmm to really remove the files
    representing these messages, you can use the -unlink switch.
    But messages removed by this method cannot be later recovered.

If you normally use an rmmproc, that can be inhibited with -normmproc.
I use an rmmproc that defeats -unlink by itself, so I would need
-normmproc along with it.

And my best wishes to you, Peter.

David