Re: [nmh-workers] The message Body Shows but the Subject doesn't Decode.

2018-06-16 07:29:41
Hello Martin,

"Martin McCormick" writes:
There is a message on a discussion group which I can read just
fine but the subject line is not decoding.

Subject:
=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtibGluZC1oYW1zXSBXaGlzdGxlciB0byBMYXVuY2ggTmV3IExTTSBDYXBhYmxlIFNjYW5uZXJzIOKAkyBXaGlzdGxlciBHcm91cA==?=

[...]

The format file used by show should be mhl.format (that should be
in `mhparam etcdir`/mhl.format) and by default it has a:

 | Subject:decode

line.

Can you please check if the mhl.format has a `Subject:decode'
line?

(A bit unrelated but I think that `-f' option passed to strace
should also trace child processes, but at least as part of `show',
`mhl' is not invoked)