Re: [nmh-workers] send -split not working

2019-02-20 10:25:03
Hi lambda,

post: message has no From: header
Does anyone know how to send partial messages? It seems like a really
cool feature but I cannot get it to work.

I think you've found a bug in uip/sendsbr.c's splitmsg(), probably due
to some re-work in a nearby area that didn't take it into account,
e.g. insisting on a `From' header.  One of the other regulars on the
list will know for sure.

I don't spot any tests for send(1)'s -split so that's probably why it
got through.  We've been backfilling in tests for regressions over the
years to make up for the decades of development where there were none.

--
Cheers, Ralph.