[nmh-workers] Change {encrypted} to %(encrypted) in mh-format

2019-05-16 19:56:50
I suspect most people may not be aware, but all of the scan formats that
are shipped with nmh will output an 'E' in one column if the email is
encrypted (in theory).

What actually happens is ... well, obviously this doesn't work.  I guess
there was prototype encrypted email system that was never shipped in nmh,
but relied on a "Encrypted" header (see docs/trusted.pdf for some info
about it), and what the scan format actually does is print the 'E' in
the scan format if it sees the Encrypted header, which nobody uses so
you never see it.

It occur to me that this might still be useful, but making this switch
on a component is obviously wrong, and it should really be a function
escape.  So I propose we switch all of the default scan formats from
using %{encrypted} to a yet-to-be-written function escape %(encrypted).
Since we don't really support encrypted email yet, this would always
return false for now, but this would be a much better solution for future
support rather than relying on a nonexistent header.

People with their own scan formats would see no change, except that they'd
have to change at some point in the future when we supported encrypted
email properly.  Thoughts?  I'd like to do this for 1.8.