Re: [nmh-workers] Office 365, redux

2019-05-17 12:05:18
Thank you very much for this suggestion.

I have additional constraints:
[...]

Well, I understand where you are coming from, but I hope you could understand
that it might be hard for me to offer useful suggestions given ALL of these
constraints.  Please don't hesitate to bring them up on the mailing list,
though!  There are plenty of people here much smarter than I.

I am able to run Python and to install any package from PyPI, so I
had been planning to use exchangelib and to rewrite in Python the nmh
utilities that I use most.

You must have a lot of free time on your hands if "rewrite nmh in Python"
is on your to-do list :-)

Has anyone built nmh on Windows? I will try DavMail and nmh, in a
virtual machine if necessary.

I think David already pointed you to the fact that nmh runs fine under
Cygwin, but I don't know if you could install that on your machine.
Also, I was thinking that this particular solution would be best deployed
on a personal/non-work-managed system.  If you get it working, though,
please let us know!