Re: [nmh-workers] Superhuman MUA.

2019-06-11 03:06:17
"Fred Smith would like to recall the message...."

My usual reaction when I get one of these is along the lines of: "oh, yes,
I do recall seing that one, thanks for drawing my attention to it again".
And I can then go and think about why it was important that I shouldn't
have been reading it.  Otherwise it might have merged into the background
noise.
--
George D M Ross MSc PhD CEng MBCS CITP
University of Edinburgh, School of Informatics,

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.