Re: [nmh-workers] Formatting HTML to Text: netrik.

2019-06-30 08:34:38
Focusing on just ONE thing, since I just woke up ...

Anyway, this is most definitely NOT working.  Look at this, which I cut
and pasted from my xterm window when I tried to do a repl:

   https://pastebin.com/raw/KzuXRg04

I don't think that this is or was the intended effect.

Did you follow ALL of the directions at the top of replyfilter?  Specifically
the changes you need to make to your profile and the mhl reply filter
you need to create?  If they are unclear please let me know.