[nmh-workers] Bug #56575 (hard links in refile)

2019-07-03 11:38:49
Hey ...

To the person who filed bug #56575 ... I don't know who it was, but
because it doesn't have a user name tied to the submission, I replied
to it but I don't know if you saw the reply.  Anyway, I can't reproduce
your problem ... I think we should do the right thing, but if you are
willing to talk about it here we could run down the exact problem.