Re: [nmh-workers] Formatting HTML to Text: netrik.

2019-07-03 14:06:18
So, circling back to this ...

Ronald, I was communicating with Cy Schubert, the maintainer of the FreeBSD
nmh port, and he said to me, "Hey, did you realize that we DO all of the
stuff to make replyfilter work if you enable that option?"  And when I
looked at the port Makefile I realized he was right ... there is an
option to install replyfilter and of the dependencies you need.  That
would also have installed w3m which meant nmh would have been configured
to render HTML email out of the box correctly.

So, my question to you is ... have you tried reinstalling nmh with
the replyfilter option?  I believe that "make showconfig" or "make config"
for the nmh port should get you going in the right direction.