Re: mhical rejecting "last <x>day in the month"

2020-01-20 13:06:38
I wrote:

Hi Conrad,

I'll look at your patch in more detail later.

Patch applied.  Thank you.

      - I am confused about the tests though: when I run the relevant
        commands by hand, I get a +0100 timezone for the first one, which I
        kindof think I should expect (the event starts during summer time,
        GMT+1); when run as part of the build, I get +0000.  Perhaps someone
        who better understands the test framework could review?

Looking at it again, I think that the test behavior is correct.  Did
you set TZ when you ran mhical by hand?

David