Re: Bogusly RFC2047'd "inline" for Content-Disposition

2020-09-26 08:45:35
Ken wrote:

Ooof.  That's a MAJOR "do not do".  Also, it seems like we wouldn't be
the only ones who break on that!  I'm wondering what broken code generates
THAT.  It seems, however, we should simply follow RFC 2183 and treat it
as an "unknown" disposition (which means "default as attachment").

Looks like it was Magento, using Zend Framework 2/Laminas:
https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/29258
https://github.com/laminas/laminas-mail/issues/2

It looks like the problem has been fixed.  We could teach mhfixmsg to
fix this, though I'm inclined not to do that unless this turns out to be
a more widespread problem.

David