Re: coming back to (N)mh after a 15 year hiatus..

2021-04-09 18:25:43
Have you tried orgrow yet?  If not, it's a swiss army knife of an
application and may help you out.

Speaking for myself, this is the first I've heard of it, and I haven't
been able to find any information via web search; the search lists are
full of references to marijuana and fertilizer, which I somehow suspect
isn't what you meant. :-)

Would you be willing to share a link?

  Thanks,

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff      | "The man who has ceased to learn ought
Montreal, QC, Canada |  not to be allowed to wander around
smw@smwonline.ca     |  loose in these dangerous days."
http://smwonline.ca  |