Re: "next" using my "pick" sequences?

2021-09-13 09:35:32
On Sep 13, 2021, at 6:27 AM, hymie! <hymie(_at_)nasalinux(_dot_)net> wrote:

The biggest problem I have with mhshow (and this is probably the subject
of a second thread) is swapping the mhshow-show-text/html option
between "lynx" and "graphical browser" depending on where and how I am
reading email (possibly depending on the email itself).  I'm just an
old-timer text-only kinda guy, and I'd rather read equal-sign-ecrusted
plain-text sections of email than go through the overhead of opening an
X window.

My .mh_profile contains this:

mhshow-show-text/html: charset=%{charset};
  w3m ${charset:+-I $charset} -T text/html %F

No need to open an X window. You will likely have to install w3m.