Re: mhfixmsg -fixcte not working?

2021-12-09 09:28:57
david wrote:
   Paul wrote:

     Perhaps I'm not interpreting the conditions correctly:  "...in message
     parts with a Content-Type of multipart and message...

   There are 2 similar errors, grep for "be encoded" in uip/mhparse.c.
   -fixcte handles the other one.
   I can take a look at fixing yours later, unless you beat me to it.
   David

Ah ha!  Thanks.  Yes, I completely missed the one with the enhanced
"how to fix" message.

It's unlikely I'll get to it, I'm afraid.  Too many projects, and my
wife is well aware that she cat simply bring up the message in an
editor to see the raw content she's missing, when things go wrong.
She's also good at assuming it's probably Apple's fault.  ;-)

paul
paul fox, pgf@foxharp.boston.ma.us (arlington, ma, where it's 32.2 degrees)