Re: How to give Thomas Dupond the date in his replies.

2022-01-28 17:18:31
However when I do that and quote some email which is not strictly ANSI I
get these weird =C3=A9 instead of é.  Some other characters are
affected.

Do you have any idea on how to resolve that?

In a perfect world mhl would be MIME-aware and just take care of that for
you.  We don't yet live in that world.  I wrote "replyfilter" to mostly
deal with that; it's a perl script that lives in the nmh contrib directory
and the comments in it explain how to use it.