pem-dev

Re: Moving the multipart stuff forward

1995-01-05 13:24:00
For the time being, I cannot conceive of sending a message without also
sending the key data along with it, so the nested structure would always

I guess I can.  At the least, it seems to me that the key info and the
signed or sealed data are not REQUIRED to be together and hence it makes
sense to have separate mechanisms (i.e., separate Mime mechanisms.)

d/

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg Consulting                                  +1 408 246 8253
675 Spruce Dr.                                    fax:  +1 408 249 6205
Sunnyvale, CA  94086
dcrocker(_at_)mordor(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu