perl-i18n

Re: My upcoming TPC slides

2002-07-14 02:57:20
At 16:00 2002-07-14 +0800, Autrijus Tang wrote:
I've uploaded slides of my upcoming talk at TPC, "Web Localization in Perl",
to my homepage: http://www.autrijus.org/webl10n/ for your review.

You're not giving a proper plug for it!
So I'll prod you:

* How long is the talk?  When is it scheduled for?
* It's a free talk, not a tutorial, right?
* Is it introductory (i.e., assuming just some general Perl background), right? Or do you already have to have a background in localization? Are there any Perl modules you have to already know, before going to that talk? (like Text::Template, mod_perl, etc.) * I lookded at a slide and there was some text in RUSSIAN and I don't talk Russian!! CAN I STILL COME?

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/