perl-i18n

Re: Localization

2003-01-30 05:47:13
Oh, to clarify what I just wrote:

So far I've been consoling myself that the trouble spots in all three cases are actually pretty rare, and that the most common case is one where there's no trouble: one author maintaining documentation in English and Some-Other-Language.
So my nightmare [...]

What I mean is: I'm hoping that the nightmare case I'm thinking of, is so horrible and rare, that I don't have to think about it, and so I can merrily address just the common case I mention first.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/