perl-unicode

Re: should \d match *all* the digits? faster with woyka

1999-08-11 08:55:28
On Wed, Aug 11, 1999 at 08:52:46AM -0500, A D wrote:
Hello Larry

PLease read this woyka, it can speed perl 100s time
and revolutionize the perl engine and the unicode then.
Please let me know in due time what you think

Doesn't seem particularly revolutionary. Many people, including myself,
have already spoken of using UTF8 'characters' to represent arbitary
encodings and using regular expressions to search and manipulate them.

I do agree that it's a powerful concept that could have wide applications.
Someone just needs to do the leg work and create a module to make it
easy to use.

Tim.