perl-unicode

Re: is this list live???

2000-08-31 06:50:09
Ian,

Thanks for responding.. Actually I am a newbie to Perl unicode.. so, I
am looking for some information/examples in that direction if
possible....

I have already installed perl 5.6.0 and read perlunicode and utf
manpages but I want some more information regarding some kind of
examples or so...

If you have any idea then can you point me to that??

TIA

Niral

Ian Boreham wrote:

At 05:40 PM 30/08/2000 -0400, Niral Trivedi