perl-unicode

One more question!!

2000-08-31 14:48:20
All,

I am sorry but questions are coming up in my mind as I am playing more
and more with this. And I came to here to post a message as I couldn't
find solution anywhere..

The problem is, calculation!!! Let's say, some user entered some numeric
value in the form in particular encoding.. and in my perl script I want
to process that number. For example, I want to add 10 in the number
entered by user and display back the result in that particular
encoding..

Is it possible??? and if yes, how???

Any comments or pointers are welcome..

TIA