perl-unicode

Re: Encode, my final take for a while

2000-09-13 07:47:06
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> writes:
I'm not committing myself (or my trusty deputy Nick) to having
it in 5.7.1, but as an incentive I now checked a skeleton for the
Encode extension into the source code repository so that it will haunt
us until we do something about it.

Excellent. The easily distracted deputy is currently dusting off
the work he started on tk8.3 port to perl/Tk - which was stalled waiting
for perl's UTF8 stuff to catch up.

So I will need (C versions of) these things "soonish".

--
Nick Ing-Simmons <nik(_at_)tiuk(_dot_)ti(_dot_)com>
Via, but not speaking for: Texas Instruments Ltd.