perl-unicode

Re: Encode's .enc files and a question

2000-10-25 08:24:10

    Nick> I would be delighted if people start fixing or improving the
    Nick> prototype - but we really want to prove that the API is "suitable"
    Nick> for actual use (by XS modules like Tk, PerlIO, EBCDIC, ...).

I have been itching to implement this myself for quite a while now.  But like
many of us, I've got a handful of critical projects with hard deadlines to
meet.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson