perl-unicode

Re: Unicode / Japanese and Transliteration problem

2002-02-02 13:30:45
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:31:58 +0000, jhiver(_at_)mkdoc(_dot_)com (Jean-Michel
Hiver)
wrote:

Any ideas?  I'm quite worried about the fact that I have a webapp that
works perfectly for Punjabi but that kind of screws Japanese up when
creating new documents and performing searches :-(

Does it work for Thai? That doesn't use any inter-word spacing either,
as far as I know.

Cheers,
Philip