perl-unicode

[Encode 1.00] EveL @INC manipulation and nasty #! line

2002-03-29 00:28:55
Hypnos is still dragging me :( typos everywhere...

On Friday, March 29, 2002, at 04:22 , Dan Kogai wrote:

BEGIN {
    unshift @INC, qw(../../lib ../../../lib ../../../../lib);
}

Yes, This @INC manipulation is ugly to the least but needed for perl build. I wanted to make this one conditional but by the time I release 1.00 Hypnos has gotten me. I wanted to release the one with new enc2xs to gather feedback so I gave it a go-ahead before she embraced.

Better ask first than work it out on my own which may wind up unportable. What do you think is the most sensible way to detect whether your perl is is still fetal or born already?

Dan the Man with Too Many Perls to Deal With