perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] enc2txt missing under perl-current/utils/

2002-04-01 08:27:10
On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 06:38:34PM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
jhi,

   The recent rsync run has already updated perl-current/ext/Encode to
ver. 1.11 but there is no perl-current/utils/enc2xs.PL yet, though
piconv.PL is already there.  From the next time on, please make sure

cp ext/Encode/bin/enc2xs utils/enc2xs.PL

Just checking: is enc2xs really a widely enough useful tool to install
for everybody?  It's pretty specialized, after all.

cp ext/Encode/bin/piconv utils/piconv.PL

   I am working on other util scripts but those two should be enough....

Dan the Encode Maintainer

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen