perl-unicode

[Encode] to make -Uusecjk

2002-04-09 15:18:17
On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 06:01 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
Yes, something like that could be easier to implement.  Maybe
installperl could do the appropriate magic (i.e. skip the CJK)?
For static builds Configure needs tweaking, I think.

Though I am still not sure of the irrelevance, I can make Makefile.PL of Encode/XX/Makefile.PL so when certain Environment variables and/or argument is passed (i.e WITHOUTCJK), it simply prints a message and quietly exit without making Makefile. Or if Makemaker still asks for Makefile it just generates an empty one....

Dan the Encode Maintainer