perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] (ir)?relevance of Configure -Uusecjk

2002-04-09 17:30:47
On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 08:08:45PM -0400, Michael G Schwern wrote:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 06:38:00AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 05:34 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
I'm afraid I've got one change at least coming up, I want to implement
the Configure -Uusecjk, so people with memory/disk footprint worries
can leave out the CJK of Encode.  As soon as I can figure out how
to convince MM not to enter certain subdirs...

Just have the CJK Makefile.PL call WriteEmptyMakefile as necessary.
That should do it.

You are late... (or, you should your email in reversed time order)

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen