perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] (ir)?relevance of Configure -Uusecjk

2002-04-10 00:55:26
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 06:38:00AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 05:34 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
I'm afraid I've got one change at least coming up, I want to implement
the Configure -Uusecjk, so people with memory/disk footprint worries
can leave out the CJK of Encode.  As soon as I can figure out how
to convince MM not to enter certain subdirs...

Just have the CJK Makefile.PL call WriteEmptyMakefile as necessary.
That should do it.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <schwern(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/