perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] All README.xx available at...

2002-04-16 12:25:24
On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 10:35:36AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/bleedperl/

Wonderful. I learned quite a bit Japanese just by reading the Kanji
and try to read out Katagana characters, and was generally able to
understand the whole article. :)

(I wonder if Kogai-san can similarily read .tw and .cn, and which
 is the easier one. Probably the Simplified version?)

"00" was prepended to all file names so Apache is happy.  Originals as
well as pod2htmlized versions available.  they all look great in
Mozilla, okay in IE (on MacOS X).

Attached are the proofread versions from Taipei.pm and ORA Taiwan; they
should be the final version unless some serious bug surfaces.

Tokyo.pm members, please take a look at them and tell me what you guys
think.

*sigh* I missed the YARPC; any plans to do a YAPC::Asia any time soon?
At least we have active Tokyo and Taipei mongers, and it seems (from
their web page) that Seoul.pm is also quite lively. :)

Some nitpicks to .kr and .jp: .kr had a verbatim English paragraph
near the beginning of article, which seems redundant to me. Also,
both refer to the FOO encoding, which might or might not be intentional.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/