perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] All README.xx available at...

2002-04-18 08:10:44

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Autrijus Tang wrote:

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 10:35:36AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/bleedperl/

Wonderful. I learned quite a bit Japanese just by reading the Kanji

(I wonder if Kogai-san can similarily read .tw and .cn, and which
 is the easier one. Probably the Simplified version?)

  To me TW version is much easier to 'understand' (well,
I know the answer :-) ) than CN version :-) CN version has too many
simplified characters I have to 'decipher' :-)

Some nitpicks to .kr and .jp: .kr had a verbatim English paragraph
near the beginning of article, which seems redundant to me. Also,
both refer to the FOO encoding, which might or might not be intentional.

  Those are my mistakes.  I've already sent a revised version with them
fixed and  additional links to Perl sites in  Korea to Dan. I should have
sent it here as well. :-) Attached is another revision with some fixes.

   Cheers,

   Jungshik