perl-unicode

Re: Caseless and accentless string comparisons

2003-05-14 08:30:12

On Wed, 14 May 2003 23:49:40 +0900
SADAHIRO Tomoyuki <bqw10602(_at_)nifty(_dot_)com> wrote:

IMO, certainly Unicode::Collate (U::C) without allkeys.txt is
only a thing that must pass its tests, except for someone
who writes tailorings or a table file from scratch,
independent of Unicode.org's allkeys.txt. (who ?)

But, being a standard module may prevent a change of Perl's core
Unicode support would break U::C
(or in a case, it may urge me to fix U::C).

s/a case/some cases/;

PS.
sg. vs pl. is a fairly difficult matter for me.
indeed, my PODs frequently confuse
-s to verbs (sg.) with -s to nouns (pl.)

Regards,
SADAHIRO Tomoyuki