perl-unicode

Printing a multilanguage text as unicode

2004-04-10 08:30:07
Hi all,

How can I get a text with special chars which contains words in more
languages, for example in french, spanish and romanian, and convert that
text as a single UTF-8 string?

I see that I need to use Encode::decode and Encode::encode methods, but I
need to specify the type of text I want to encode or decode, or it would
work for all these languages if I would specify "latin1" for them all?

Thank you much.

Teddy,
teddy.fcc.ro     orasnita(_at_)fcc(_dot_)ro