perl-unicode

PAR + Unicode::Collate troubles

2004-09-07 10:30:09
Using the Perl Packager (PP), I'm trying to build a PAR-based standalone
EXE that utilizes Unicode::Collate.  No problem getting Unicode::Collate
into the package, but that module requires a "keys" file (typically
'allkeys.txt') to exist in the folder lib/Unicode/Collate/. Is there a way
to make this happen with PP?  I can force PP to include the file by using
the -M parameter, but PP puts it at the root of the archive, not in the
lib/Unicode/Collate folder where it need to be. (This is documented
behavior of -M when the file being included isn't .pm, .ix, or .al.)

Suggestions welcome.

FYI, perl -v

Copyright 1987-2003, Larry Wall

Binary build 809 provided by ActiveState Corp. http://www.ActiveState.com