perl-unicode

Re: opcode sequence.

2005-08-19 06:18:25
On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 01:15:07AM -0700, rajarshi das wrote:
cond_expr would be there if there were an else clause.
But the test doesnot contain an else clause. What I have indicated above is
exactly what I run.

I have run it with both sets of values for $a and $b, and both times I see
the next op executed *by the main body of code* to be OP_AND.
Note however, that when the match is exdcuted, match itself calls into
code in utf8_heavy.pl, so the next op executed after the OP_MATCH isn't
the condiition on the next line.

--
The Enterprise's efficient long-range scanners detect a temporal vortex
distortion in good time, allowing it to be safely avoided via a minor