perl-unicode

Re: Extracting/Running Test Suite on existing perl

2005-12-19 07:28:52
On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 10:31:42AM -0800, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 07:23:01PM +0530, Sastry wrote:
Hi
I have installed the binary version of perl-5.8.7 on z/OS.
Now I would like to separately run the test suite that comes with the
source package of perl and run against the installed version of perl.
Is there a means by which this can be done?

IIRC Ilya Zakharevich posted about doing this a while ago,
though I don't recall how far he got.

Here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=20030505203204(_dot_)GA17372(_at_)math(_dot_)berkeley(_dot_)edu

It's not easy.  Changing what @INC is set to in t/TestInit.pm