perl-unicode

IO-Tty-1.02 on z/os

2006-02-17 01:09:54
I'm trying to build IO-Tty-1.02 on z/os using perl-5.8.7, i'm getting this
error messages

  Now let's see what we can find out about your system
(logfiles of failing tests are available in the conf/ dir)...
FSUM7332 syntax error: got (, expecting Newline

  ERROR: cannot run the configured compiler 'c89'
(see conf/compilerok.log).  Please fix this by adjusting
perls Config.pm, creating a symlink to the right location
or maybe by just adding it to your PATH.  You could also build
perl yourself.

  Can anyone suggest how to resolve this problem?

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.