perl-unicode

Appeal for Unicode regex tests

2006-06-18 15:10:40
Just thought i would mention that we really could use a bunch more
unicode regex tests, and when I say that not ones dreamed up by people
like me to test specific features, but generalized ones that actually
occur in Real Life.

If you have code that does unicode regexes id love to see patches
adding them to t/op/pat.t, or if people want to they can just post me
snippets and ill figure out how to integrate them into the test suite.
Maybe it would be best to have a t/op/unipat.t or something....

Yves