Re: regexp problem matching \/

1995-10-03 13:56:34
On Tue, 3 Oct 1995 15:23:52 -0500 (CDT), dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com
(David W. Tamkin) said:

My first guess is that you're using an old version of procmail that doesn't
do extraction.  It's taking "\/" to mean a literal foreslash with a redundant
backslash before it to make sure it's taken literally.  Since the first
character after "autobot:" isn't a slash, the expression doesn't match.

I'm running 3.00.  I know that there's a newer version, and will try
that out.

My second guess is that /tmp/foo already exists under someone else's
ownership and you don't have write permission to append to it.

This is not the case.

I'm putting my money on your first guess.

Thanks,

Mike