pgp and procmail

1995-10-16 08:35:00
Does someone have an example of how to use procmail and pgp
together - i.e. to take certain incoming ascii e-mail messages
and encrypt the body with my own key, before putting them
in a particular folder?  (So that they are never saved in a folder
in non-encrypted form).

--
|    Opher D. Kahn
kahn(_at_)dg-rtp(_dot_)dg(_dot_)com    |
|    Unix Software Development                  919-248-6133          |
|    Data General Corp., RTP NC                                       |