Re: pgp and procmail

1995-10-17 08:43:07

| Does someone have an example of how to use procmail and pgp
| together - i.e. to take certain incoming ascii e-mail messages
| and encrypt the body with my own key, before putting them
| in a particular folder?  (So that they are never saved in a folder
| in non-encrypted form).

        These don't do quite that, they do auto-grab keys, and could
easily be hacked into other tasks.

#This first ruleset protets me from mailbombs from an automated service
#that I often send incorrect commands to, generating 5mb of reply.
# It also sorts based on sucsess of the command.

:0
* From bal(_at_)swissnet(_dot_)ai(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu
{
   :0 h
   * >10000
   /dev/null

   :0 h
   *^Subject:.*no keys match
   /dev/null

   :0E
   | pgp +batchmode -fka
}

# auto key retreival
#
# I have an elm alias, pgp, points to a keyserver
# The logfile gets unset briefly to keep the elm lines out of my
# logfile.

:0BW
* -----BEGIN PGP
*!^FROM_DAEMON
KEYID=|/usr3/adam/bin/sender_unknown

LOGFILE=

:0 ahc  # added h 8 jan 95
* ! ^X-Loop: Adams autokey retreival.
| formail -a"X-Loop: Adams autokey" |elm -s"mget $KEYID" pgp

---------/usr3/adam/bin/sender_unknown:---------
#!/bin/sh
# unknown returns a keyid, exits 1 if the key is known
# $output is to get the exit status. Otherwise, this would be a one liner.
OUTPUT=`pgp -f +VERBOSE=0 +batchmode  -o /dev/null`
echo $OUTPUT | egrep -s 'not found in file'
EV=$?
if [ $EV -eq 0 ]; then
        echo $OUTPUT | awk '{print $6}'
fi