help for novice?

1995-10-20 23:44:51

I would like to have mail from a given person bounced back to them,
with the option of me either seeing it or never seeing it. I would
like the bounce to be as uninformative as possible, or, even better,
contain a customized message. I haven't found a "bounceback" command
in my putzing around, but I figure I could just forward the mail
back to the sender. This, however, doesn't make it appear that my
account is dead, since none of the postmaster header stuff would be
present. Any suggestions or sample .procmailrc files?
thanks,
bernie