RCF last entry in rcfile.

1995-10-23 18:47:26
Hi,

I've been happily using Procmail for several months, it's a real
labor saver (maybe not for Stephen); but I'm the beneficiary of his
work.

Recently, I implemented the following recipe as the last rcfile entry:

:0:
* ^From.*
| formail -k -X From -X Date: -X From: -X Subject:>>mbox

Anyone see any pitfall in doing this?  Is this inelegant, or unwise?
My goal is to reduce the size of mbox, keeping only header felt to
be needed.

Procmail bear the hallmark of a master craftsman: Thanks Stephen.

TIA.
--
Louis-ljl-{LLaBash(_at_)eniac(_dot_)ac(_dot_)siue(_dot_)edu |
lou(_at_)minuet(_dot_)siue(_dot_)edu}