Procmail & SmartList v3.11pre4

1995-10-30 16:30:18
Procmail & SmartList v3.11pre4 are available.

Procmail itself, fairly rigidly tested, few changes since v3.11pre3 (it has
been a while, though, so maybe I've made some tiny shoot-yourself-in-the-foot
type of errors while making these worldfamous last-minute adjustments).
Believed to be bugfree (and this time I might actually be speaking the truth).

SmartList has been more thoroughly tested now, quite some changes since
v3.11pre3 (loose ends, basically, which have now been tied down), believed to
be more stable than v3.10.  I'd appreciate some people testing this.
If you encounter anything unusual, report back immediately (and, you'll
receive a fix immediately, if appropriate, of course).

From the new README file:

The latest version can be obtained from your friendly neighbour mirror site:
They might not pick up on this until tomorrow (or even later), but if
it's closeby, be sure to check there first.

        ftp://ftp.aist-nara.ac.jp/pub/misc/mail/filters/procmail
        ftp://ftp.net.ohio-state.edu/pub/networking/mail/procmail
        ftp://ftp.psg.com/pub/unix/procmail
        ftp://hub.ucsb.edu/pub/mail             (hand updated)
        ftp://ftp.tamu.edu/pub/Unix/Mail        (hand updated)

Or directly:

ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/procmail
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl