problems compiling 3.11.3

1995-11-03 08:44:50

The short version of this rather long story is that
when I tried to compile 3.11.3 it tried, first of all,
to write things to $HOME/bin/OME/bin instead of just
$HOME/bin; and mailstat was missing and caused fatal
errors until I took it out of the Makefile.

Now that I do have everything compiled (and grabbed
mailstat from another source), when I put my .forward
in place I get no mail at all.  Hmm.  I wish I knew
what to do, as I could definitely use procmail here
at my new temporary address.

Right now I am just having procmail on my dman(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com
address send me new mail from my highest-priority file
once-a-day.

--
Dallman Ross