Re: Procmail and To: line

1995-11-03 17:29:05
Paul Hancock
<phancock(_at_)ariseth(_dot_)lib(_dot_)ci(_dot_)phoenix(_dot_)az(_dot_)us>
wrote:
delivery replacement for `deliver`.  The mail delivers okay; however, the
To: and Cc: lines lose the hostname parts of the addresses in these
fields.  It would seem to be a problem with the way I have procmail

If any other details are needed, please don't hesitate to ask.  Please

In theory extra details would be required, but I have since gotten
rather good at this guessing game :-).  Try rereading the examples/advanced
file, the part about setting up Mlocal, and note the notes about the
R= and S= fields.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl