Re: getting pre4 to work over here

1995-11-04 06:37:32
From: srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl (Stephen R. van den Berg)
Subject: Re: problems compiling 3.11.3

[Dallman Ross wrote:]
I still can't get procmail to work here, but will try again tomorrow.
That is, my .forward says:

"|$HOME/.dman/bin/procmail -tf- || exit 75 #hh0"
    ^^^^^ NEVER put environmentvariable or ~ expansions in the
.forward file.  Use absolute paths (the man pages and the FAQ are
fairly explicit about this, so I'd like to know why you missed that

and:

From: hal(_at_)dtor(_dot_)com (Hal Wine)