Re: problem with |

1995-11-07 20:02:53
On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Karl E. Vogel wrote:

:0 HBhbf

        This is a filter, therefore it will try to continue afterwards.  You
want to deliver and get on with your life :)

  :0 H:

  (use lockfiles!)

* ^From.*shekvl
| /bin/awk '/Series/{exit};{print}' >>$MAILDIR/tonite.inbox

The message now is filtered in tonite.inbox as I want, but I receive also
full (not filtered) message in other.inbox

        Of course.  You told it to continue afterwards.  It thinks that
something went horribly wrong and does its best to fix things...

Soren