procmail and MIME?

1995-11-09 01:22:59
Hi folks!

Is it possible to use procmail with MIME-message? What I mean, is the
possibility to fetch/process each part of multipart message - and on
any level. Actually I need possibility to disassemble MIME message,
process each part separately and then assemble (possibly in the
same order).

Currently I am using procmail 3.10. How is it in 3.11?

Thanks for any tip

P.S. As I am not currently member of this list, please Cc direct to me.

Andrej Borsenkow                E-Mail: borsenkow(_dot_)msk(_at_)sni(_dot_)de