Re: procmail and MIME?

1995-11-09 07:18:12
Andrej Borsenkow <borsenkow(_dot_)msk(_at_)sni(_dot_)de> wrote:
Is it possible to use procmail with MIME-message? What I mean, is the
possibility to fetch/process each part of multipart message - and on
any level. Actually I need possibility to disassemble MIME message,
process each part separately and then assemble (possibly in the
same order).

Look for a package called "metamail" (AKA mm).
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl

"And now for something *completely* different!"